- This unique and beautiful pendant is in the shape of a Pentagram.
- The Pentagram is a symbol of a star encased in a circle. Always with 5 points each has its own meaning. The upward point of the star is representative of the spirit. The other four points all represent an element; earth, air, fire, and water. All these things contribute to life and are a part of each of us. To wear a pentagram pendant is to say you feel the connection with the elements and respect the earth.
- The pendant is made from solid sterling silver and measures around 1.2cm/0.47″ in diameter.
- Pendant - 4cm/1.57inches in diameter
- Solid 925 Sterling Silver Chain length - 45.7cm/18".
- Each pendant comes ready in a gift box.
Back to Celtic Jewellery Collection