Skip to content
- This stunning, very high quality pendant’s Hamsa charm is made from solid copper and is plated in Silver and covered in tiny Czech crystals with a silver plated copper adjustable chain. The Hamsa dates back Classical Greece, Ancient Rome and the Old Testament. The Hamsa or Protecting Hand is said to also offer protection from the evil eye or summon assistance from the Hand of God when needed and is still an important lucky symbol in the Europe, the Middle East and the Western world today.
- Perfect as a good luck gift or a personal lucky charm. Comes ready in a Gift Box.
- Charm: 1.6cm/0.62″ in height x 1.4cm/0.55″ length, 0.2cm/0.07” thick.
- Adjustable Chain length: 47cm/18.50” to 52cm/20.47”.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.