Skip to content
- This stunning, high quality pendant is rhodium plated and formed by Traditional Celtic Knotwork into the shape of an angel.
The Celtic knot symbol, is also referred to as the mystic knot, or the endless knot where there is no defined beginning or end. The spiritual meaning of this symbol refers to beginnings and endings of life or relationships. In this case, this knot represents endless love and can be given or worn as a token of affection.
- Perfect as a special celtic gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity.
- Each pendant comes ready in a Gift Box.
- Pendant: 3cm/1.18" x 2.5cm/0.98"
- Adjustable Chain length: 40cm/16”-45.7cm/18".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.