Skip to content
- This red Kabbalah bracelet features a two gold plated ring charms on a red rope bracelet with gold plated fittings. In Kabbalah a red string bracelet is traditional worn on the left wrist to protect against and ward off misfortune brought on by the evil eye or from people who intend you harm. It is a powerful spiritual talisman and popular lucky bracelet that is said to protect and also bring good fortune to it's wearer.
- You will often see Kabbalah bracelets worn by high profile individuals and Hollywood Celebrities.
- The bracelet is 18cm/ approx 7 '' in length and 0.5cm (0.19”) in width.
- Bracelet comes ready in a Gift Bag.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.