Skip to content
- A highly attractive Sterling Silver Pendant, with a design based on the famous prehistoric monument Stonehenge. It will delight all lovers of British history.
- Stonehenge is perhaps the world's most famous prehistoric monument. It was built in several stages: the first monument was an early henge monument, built about 5,000 years ago, and the unique stone circle was erected in the late Neolithic period about 2500 BC.
- The mysterious structure of Stonehenge may have been built as a symbol of peace and unity, according to a new theory by British researchers.
- The Pendant comes with a Sterling Silver Chain measuring 45.7cm/18", shipped complete in a quality jewellery presentation box.
- The Pendant measures approximately 2cm/0.79" in diameter.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.