- This stunning pendant has been hand crafted using real genuine high quality grade A jade and made into the shape of a curved rectangle hand carved with a year of the Rat design.
- The Rat is the first in the 12-year cycle and Rat years include 1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, and 2020.
- The classic design compliments the rich colour green of the jade making the pendant a particularly special and rare gift to someone you care about, or a gift to yourself.
- Jade has many properties and meanings including purification, protection, it supports love and heart energy, it symbolizes gentleness and nourishment, harmony and balance.
- Jade is also a symbol of good luck and good fortune in many cultures. So much so that in Asian cultures, new born babies are often gifted a jade bracelet.
- The stunning medallion measures approximately 4.5cm/1.77inches height x 3cm/1.18inches width.
- It comes attached to a rope chain which measures approximately 64cm/25.2inches.
- Each pendant comes ready in a velvet gift bag.
Back to Authentic Real Jade Jewellery