- This stunning, high quality pendant is made from solid 925 sterling silver featuring the famous Celtic symbol of Claddagh, formed by Traditional Celtic Filigree Knotwork.
- The Claddagh (Irish: fáinne Chladaigh) is a traditional celtic ring given which represents love, loyalty, and friendship (the hands represent friendship, the heart represents love, and the crown represents loyalty).
- Perfect as a special celtic gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity.
- Comes ready in a Gift Box.
- Pendant: 1.65cm/0.64" x 2.6cm/1.02"
- Solid 925 Sterling Silver Adjustable Chain length: 40cm/16”-45.7cm/18".
Back to Celtic Jewellery Collection