- This stunning, high quality pendant is made from solid 925 sterling silver formed by Traditional Celtic Filigree Knotwork in the shape of a flower of life.
- The flower of life symbol is a sacred geometry shape. The Flower of Life symbolizes creation and reminds us of the unity of everything: we're all built from the same blueprint. Celtic knot symbol, is also referred to as the mystic knot, or the endless knot where there is no defined beginning or end. The spiritual meaning of this symbol refers to beginnings and endings of life or relationships.
- Perfect as a special celtic gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity.
- Comes ready in a Gift Box.
- Pendant - 2.6cm/1.02inches in diameter
- Solid 925 Sterling Silver Adjustable Chain length - 38.1cm/15" - 45.7cm/18"
Back to Celtic Jewellery Collection