- This stunning pendant is rhodium plated and intricately made into the shape of the famous celtic tree of life encrusted with high quality Czech crystals.
- The Tree of Life is an image found throughout the Bible. It represents God's invitation of life, in all it's fullness, to people everywhere. The tree of life symbolises of a fresh start on life, positive energy, good health and a bright future. As a symbol of immortality. A tree grows old, yet it bears seeds that contain its very essence and in this way, the tree becomes immortal. As a symbol of growth and strength.
- Perfect as a special celtic gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity. Comes ready in a Gift Box.
- The pendant itself measures approximately 1.8cm/0.71" in width x 3.5cm/1.38" in height.
- Each pendant comes with an 46cm/18" rhodium plated chain, and comes beautifully presented in a gift box.
Back to Celtic Jewellery Collection