- This stunning, high quality pendant is made from solid 925 sterling silver plated in 24k gold and is formed by Traditional Celtic Filigree Knotwork in the shape of a tree of life.
- The Tree of Life is an image found throughout the Bible. It represents God's invitation of life, in all it's fullness, to people everywhere. The tree of life symbolises of a fresh start on life, positive energy, good health and a bright future. As a symbol of immortality. A tree grows old, yet it bears seeds that contain its very essence and in this way, the tree becomes immortal. As a symbol of growth and strength.
- Perfect as a special celtic gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity.
- Each pendant comes ready in a Gift Box.
- Pendant - 1.2cm/0.47inches in diameter
- Solid 925 Sterling Silver 24k Gold Plated Chain length - 45.7cm/18".