- This stunning necklace is made from solid 925 sterling silver made into the shape of a four leaf clover. It features four high quality Cubic Zirconia crystals and is plated in 24k gold.
- Hundreds of years ago in Ireland, the four-leaf clover became a symbol of luck with the four leaves representing faith, hope, love, and success. According to Irish tradition, those who find a four-leaf clover are destined for good luck, as each leaf in the clover symbolizes good omens for faith, hope, love, and luck for the finder.
- Each pendant comes beautifully presented in a gift box, making it the perfect gift for someone you care about, or even as a gift to yourself!
- The pendant itself measures approximately 0.9cm/0.35" in diameter excluding its bail and 1.5cm/0.59" height including its bail.
- The sterling silver gold plated chain measures approximately 45.7cm/18" in length.
Back to Four Leaf Clovers