- This stunning pendant has been hand crafted using real genuine high quality grade A jade and made into the shape of a curved rectangle hand carved with a year of the Dog design.
- Recent years of the Dog include 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, and 2030... 2018 is classed as an Earth Dog year.
- The classic design compliments the rich colour green of the jade making the pendant a particularly special and rare gift to someone you
care about, or a gift to yourself.
- Jade has many properties and meanings including purification, protection, it supports love and heart energy, it symbolizes gentleness and nourishment, harmony and balance.
- Jade is also a symbol of good luck and good fortune in many cultures. So much so that in Asian cultures, new born babies are often gifted a jade bracelet.
- The stunning medallion measures approximately 4.5cm/1.77inches height x 3cm/1.18inches width.
- It comes attached to a rope chain which measures approximately 64cm/25.2inches.
- Each pendant comes ready in a velvet gift bag.
Back to Oriental Lucky Charms