- This stunning, high quality pendant is hand made using lampworking. Each piece is made from lampwork glass and then annealed inside a kiln to ensure the glass is as strong as possible so it lasts a lifetime! However, it is possible to break any glass if dropped from a height so do take care! The beautiful little acorn is then attached to a solid 925 sterling silver bail.
- As for symbolism, the little acorn, with time, can also be the start of a whole forest of mighty oak trees.
Acorns are considered to be a lucky symbol, representing prosperity, youthfulness, power and spiritual growth.
- Perfect as a special gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity. Comes ready in a Gift Box.
- Approximate Measurements:
Pendant - 1.6cm/0.63inches in width x 1.6cm/0.63inches in overall height
Solid 925 Sterling Silver Chain length - 40.64cm/16".
- PLEASE NOTE: All pieces are hand made and unique which means the colours and sizes may vary.
Back to Other Lucky Charms