- These stunning gnome earrings are made from porcelain and are hand painted, then coated in a ceramic glaze.
- As for symbolism, Gnomes are known as symbols of good luck. Originally, gnomes were thought to provide protection, especially of buried treasure and minerals in the ground. They are still used today to watch over crops and livestock, often tucked into the rafters of a barn or placed in the garden.
- Each pair comes beautifully presented in a gift box.
- The gnomes themselves measure approximately 3.7cm/1.46inches in width x 1.9cm/0.75inches in height.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each pair are made from porcelain which is delicate and should be handled with care. It is not advisable for them to be worn when sleeping, bathing or exercising.
Back to Other Lucky Charms