Adding product to your cart
- This stunning pendant is rhodium plated and made into the shape of a heart. The pendant is inlayed with stunning Paua shell.
- The Paua Shell. The shellfish (haliotis iris) used by Ariki, although part of the abalone family, is unique to New Zealand's environmentally pure coastal waters. The Paua is renowned throughout the world not only for its beautiful shell.
- As this shell is found in a number of colors, it represents the beauty of life, which is 'change' that we experience every day. It is a common Maori practice to gift paua shells to one another. This shell is known to bring good luck, prosperity, and peace to the wearer.
- The pendant itself measures approximately 1.8cm/0.70" in width x 1.9cm/0.74" in height.
- Each pendant comes with an 46cm/18" rhodium plated chain, and comes beautifully presented in a gift box.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device