- This beautiful, attractive pendant features the cross of Jesus in either high quality sterling silver or with high quality rose gold plating with high quality Cubic Zirconia clear Czech crystals encrusted on it.
- Crosses symbolize spirituality and healing. The four points of a cross represent self, nature, wisdom, and higher power or being. Crosses suggest transition, balance, faith, unity, temperance, hope, and life. They represent relationships and and a need for connection to something. The cross is one of the earliest and most widely used Christian symbols. In the most broad sense it symbolizes the religion of Christianity. More specifically, it represents and memorializes Christ's death.
- The pendant itself is made from quality sterling silver with the option of rose gold plating.
- The cross measures approximately 1.6cm (0.63″) in height and 0.9cm(0.35") in width, each pendant comes ready in a Gift Box.
- The Solid 925 Sterling Silver Chain measures 45.7cm/18" in length.
Back to Spiritual Collection