Adding product to your cart
- These stunning ladybird daisy flower earrings are made from porcelain and are hand painted, then coated in a ceramic glaze.
- As for symbolism, the ladybug symbolizes luck, trust, adaptability, abundance, fulfilled wishes, and even past lives. Many cultures believe ladybugs come bearing luck and well-being. In France, when a ladybird lands on you, your ailments will soon be gone. If you kill it deliberately, you'll curse yourself with sadness and grief. In Belgium, if a ladybug crawls across a lady's hand, she will be married soon.
- Each pair comes beautifully presented in a gift box.
- The earrings themselves measure approximately 2.5cm/0.98inches in diameter.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each pair are made from porcelain which is delicate and should be handled with care. It is not advisable for them to be worn when sleeping, bathing or exercising.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device