Skip to content
- This keychain is made from wood with resin over the design. The design is of the Egyptian Scarab Beetle.
- Scarabs were symbols of rebirth, resurrection, transformation, and growth. People wore scarab amulets for good luck and protection. The bodies of the dead were adorned with scarabs to ensure that they could travel safely to the afterlife and move on to the next world.
- Comes ready in a high quality velvet Gift Bag.
- Charm measures 3.8cm/1.5" in diameter and the key chain measures 6cm/2.36'' in overall length.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.