Skip to content
- This stunning leopard pendant is made from porcelain and is hand painted, then coated in a ceramic glaze.
- As for symbolism, the leopard animal is a very ancient and powerful totem. It is a symbol of the feminine, the death, and rebirth. For its holders, the leopard signifies the ability to do many tasks at once, ability to see in the dark and being powerful even in the night.
- Each pendant comes with a sterling silver plated chain which measures approximately 60.96cm/24" and comes beautifully presented in a gift box.
- The pendant itself measures approximately 2.7cm/1.06inches in width x 2cm/0.79 in height.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each pendant is made from porcelain which is delicate and should be handled with care. It is not advisable for them to be worn when sleeping, bathing or exercising.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.