Skip to content
- This stunning white squirrel pendant is made from porcelain and is hand painted, then coated in a ceramic glaze.
- As for symbolism, an albino or white squirrel has a special place in mythology. It symbolizes that change is coming and urges you to prepare for it. In some cultures, the squirrel is sacred to the God of fire and thunder. It lived in the ash tree and represented both- air and earth.
- Each pendant comes with a sterling silver plated chain which measures approximately 60.96cm/24" and comes beautifully presented in a gift box.
- The pendant itself measures approximately 2.7cm/1.06inches in width x 2.2cm/0.87inches in height.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each pendant is made from porcelain which is delicate and should be handled with care. It is not advisable for them to be worn when sleeping, bathing or exercising.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.