Skip to content
- Often used as a Tattoo design, the general meaning of the bull skull can be two-fold because the bull and the skull carry with them their own individual definitions. The skull is a symbol of natural life processes, while the bull is synonymous with courage and tenacity. The bull also stands for these qualities: strength, protection, and courage.
- The pendant is made from resin and is made into the shape of a bulls skull.
- Each pendant comes complete in a velvet gift bag.
- The rope chain is fully adjustable.
- The pendant itself measures approximately 6.5cm/2.56" in width x 4cm/1.57" in height.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.