Skip to content
- This stunning bee pendant is made from porcelain and is hand painted, then coated in a ceramic glaze.
- As for symbolism, the bee symbolizes community, brightness and personal power. The ancient Druids saw the bee as symbolising the sun, the Goddess, celebration, and community.
- Each pendant comes with a sterling silver plated chain which measures approximately 60.96cm/24" and comes beautifully presented in a gift box.
- The pendant itself measures approximately 1.4cm/0.55inches in width x 2.5cm/0.98inches in height.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each pendant is made from porcelain which is delicate and should be handled with care. It is not advisable for them to be worn when sleeping, bathing or exercising.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.