Skip to content
- This stunning, high quality pendant is made from solid 925 sterling silver made into the shape of a celtic triquetra.
- The Celtic knot symbol, is also referred to as the mystic knot, or the endless knot where there is no defined beginning or end. The spiritual meaning of this symbol refers to beginnings and endings of life or relationships. In this case, this knot represents endless love and can be given or worn as a token of affection.
- Perfect as a special gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity. Comes ready in a Gift Box.
- Pendant - 1.9cm/0.75inches in width x 2.2cm/0.87inches in overall height
- Solid 925 Sterling Silver Chain length - 45.7cm/18".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.