Skip to content
- This beauiful, attractive bracelet features the cross of Jesus in high quality silver plating. Crosses symbolize spirituality and healing. The four points of a cross represent self, nature, wisdom, and higher power or being. Crosses suggest transition, balance, faith, unity, temperance, hope, and life. They represent relationships and and a need for connection to something. The cross is one of the earliest and most widely used Christian symbols. In the most broad sense it symbolizes the religion of Christianity. More specifically, it represents and memorializes Christ's death.
- The bracelet itself is made from steel and high quality silver plating.
- The bracelet is adjustable in size and is approximately 7.48" (19cm) in minimum length and 9.44" (24cm) in maximum length, the cross measures approximately 2cm (0.78″) in width, each bracelet comes ready in a Gift Bag.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.