Adding product to your cart
- This stunning pendant has been hand crafted using real genuine high quality grade A jade and made into the shape of a curved rectangle hand carved with a year of the Dragon design.
- The Years of the Dragon include 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024.
- The classic design compliments the rich colour green of the jade making the pendant a particularly special and rare gift to someone you care about, or a gift to yourself.
- Jade has many properties and meanings including purification, protection, it supports love and heart energy, it symbolizes gentleness and nourishment, harmony and balance.
- Jade is also a symbol of good luck and good fortune in many cultures. So much so that in Asian cultures, new born babies are often gifted a jade bracelet.
- The stunning medallion measures approximately 4.5cm/1.77inches height x 3cm/1.18inches width.
- It comes attached to a rope chain which measures approximately 64cm/25.2inches.
- Each pendant comes ready in a velvet gift bag.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device