Skip to content
- This stunning emperor penguin pendant is made from porcelain and is hand painted, then coated in a ceramic glaze.
- As for symbolism, penguin's are about determination, patience, and endurance. They call for self-discipline and determination so that you can achieve your goals. The meaning of the penguin also teaches you about having grace when it comes to your actions and emotions. The penguin spirit animal is a symbol of renewal.
- Each pendant comes with a sterling silver plated chain which measures approximately 60.96cm/24" and comes beautifully presented in a gift box.
- The pendant itself measures approximately 1.6cm/0.63inches in width x 2.3cm/0.91inches in height.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each pendant is made from porcelain which is delicate and should be handled with care. It is not advisable for them to be worn when sleeping, bathing or exercising.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.