Skip to content
- This beautiful and intricate Tibetan Silver pendant features a delicately patterned Hamsa symbol.
- The Hamsa dates back Classical Greece, Ancient Rome and the Old Testament. The Hamsa or Protecting Hand is said to also offer protection from the evil eye or summon assistance from the Hand of God when needed and is still an important lucky symbol in the Europe, the Middle East and the Western world today.
- The Hamsa itself measures 4cm in height and 2.6cm in width (1.57 x 1.02 inches) with the adjustable chain measuring 52 – 57cm in length (20.47 – 22.44 inches).
- This fashionable pendant makes a great good luck gift and comes ready in a Gift Bag.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.