Skip to content
- This stunning wolf pendant is made from porcelain and is hand painted, then coated in a ceramic glaze.
- As for symbolism, in most Native American cultures, wolves are considered a medicine being associated with courage, strength, loyalty, and success at hunting. The power of the wolf brings forth instinct, intelligence, appetite for freedom, and awareness of the importance of social connections.
- Each pendant comes with a sterling silver plated chain which measures approximately 60.96cm/24" and comes beautifully presented in a gift box.
- The pendant itself measures approximately 2.5cm/0.98inches in width x 2.5cm/0.98inches in height.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each pendant is made from porcelain which is delicate and should be handled with care. It is not advisable for them to be worn when sleeping, bathing or exercising.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.