Adding product to your cart
- This stunning ladybird daisy flower pendant is made from porcelain and is hand painted, then coated in a ceramic glaze.
- As for symbolism, the ladybug symbolizes luck, trust, adaptability, abundance, fulfilled wishes, and even past lives. Many cultures believe ladybugs come bearing luck and well-being. In France, when a ladybird lands on you, your ailments will soon be gone. If you kill it deliberately, you'll curse yourself with sadness and grief. In Belgium, if a ladybug crawls across a lady's hand, she will be married soon.
- Each pendant comes with a sterling silver plated chain which measures approximately 60.96cm/24" and comes beautifully presented in a gift box.
- The pendant itself measures approximately 2.5cm/0.98inches in diameter.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each pendant is made from porcelain which is delicate and should be handled with care. It is not advisable for them to be worn when sleeping, bathing or exercising.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device