Skip to content
- This stunning ladybird daisy flower pendant is made from porcelain and is hand painted, then coated in a ceramic glaze.
- As for symbolism, the ladybug symbolizes luck, trust, adaptability, abundance, fulfilled wishes, and even past lives. Many cultures believe ladybugs come bearing luck and well-being. In France, when a ladybird lands on you, your ailments will soon be gone. If you kill it deliberately, you'll curse yourself with sadness and grief. In Belgium, if a ladybug crawls across a lady's hand, she will be married soon.
- Each pendant comes with a sterling silver plated chain which measures approximately 60.96cm/24" and comes beautifully presented in a gift box.
- The pendant itself measures approximately 2.5cm/0.98inches in diameter.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each pendant is made from porcelain which is delicate and should be handled with care. It is not advisable for them to be worn when sleeping, bathing or exercising.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.