Skip to content
- This cool, quality pendant features the New Zealand Maori Koru Fern! The koru is a stylised symbol of a fern, which is one of the country's most iconic plant species. When given as a gift, the koru symbolises the start of a new relationship, or new phase in a relationship, as it suggests growth, harmony, and new beginnings.
- The Paua Shell shellfish (haliotis iris) used by Ariki, although part of the abalone family, is unique to New Zealand's environmentally pure coastal waters. The Paua is renowned throughout the world not only for its beautiful shell. As this shell is found in a number of colors, it represents the beauty of life, which is 'change' that we experience every day. It is a common Maori practice to gift paua shells to one another. This shell is known to bring good luck, prosperity, and peace to the wearer.
- The pendant measures approximately 3.5cm in height, 2.5cm in width. The cord it’s self measures approximately 48cm/18.9". Comes Ready in a velvet Gift Bag.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.