Skip to content
- This stunning, very high quality pendant’s Evil Eye charm is made from solid copper and is plated in Silver and covered in tiny Czech crystals with a silver plated copper adjustable chain. The concept of the evil eye dates all the way back to Classical Greece, Ancient Rome and the Old Testament. It is a look that is believed to cause injury, misfortune or bad luck to whoever it’s cast upon. It’s also believed to be often cast by people unintentionally by means of jealousy or envy. Protective Evil Eye Talismans like this one are said to protect the wearer from the curse of the evil eye. The belief is still very strong around the world including the Americas, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe particularly in the Mediterranean region and also among Celtic areas.
- Perfect as a good luck gift or a personal lucky charm. Comes ready in a Gift Box.
- Charm: 1.3cm/0.51″ in height x 1.8cm/0.70″ length, 0.2cm/0.07” thick.
- Adjustable Chain length: 47cm/18.50” to 52cm/20.47”.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.