Skip to content
- This stunning, high quality pendant is made from solid 925 sterling silver and made into the shape of a moon with celtic knots and a wolf featuring a captivating rainbow moonstone.
- Wolves howling at the moon is steeped in mysticism and symbolism. It's often seen as a connection between the wild creatures of the night and the moon's mystical influence, symbolizing a reverence for the moon's power. Some interpretations also link the howling to a longing for companionship or a bridge to the spirit world, adding an aura of mystery to this captivating image.
- Perfect as a special gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity.
Sterling Silver Chain option measures 45.7cm/18", shipped complete in a quality jewellery presentation box.
Adjustable silk rope option (fully adjustable), shipped complete in a velvet gift bag.
- The Pendant measures approximately 2.5cm/0.98" in diameter.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.