Skip to content
- A highly attractive Sterling Silver Pendant crafted into the shape of a triquetra knot using snakes.
- The Triquetra is an ancient symbol with many meanings. It represents the 3 powers of nature - the world above, the world below, and the world within. It symbolizes the Triple Goddess in her aspects of Maiden, Mother and Crone.
- Snakes are the Celtic symbol for rebirth, healing, and wisdom, due to its cyclical shedding of its skin. The serpent was considered an immortal creature that came to life each year with a new skin. The Celts believed serpents slithered up from the inside of the earth, and they held all of the world's secrets and divine wisdom
Sterling Silver Chain option measures 45.7cm/18", shipped complete in a quality jewellery presentation box.
Adjustable silk rope option (fully adjustable), shipped complete in a velvet gift bag.
- The Pendant measures approximately 2.1cm/0.41" in width x 3cm/1.18" in height.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.