Skip to content
- This stunning, high quality pendant is made from solid 925 sterling silver and made into the shape of a circle with a triquetra in its centre and the rune alphabet surrounding it.
- Over time, the triquetra gained prominence in other civilizations, including Christianity and Nordic mythology. In Christianity, the symbol was used to represent the Holy Trinity, while in Nordic mythology, it was associated with the god Odin and symbolized the interconnectedness of the past, present, and future.
- Perfect as a special gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity.
Sterling Silver Chain option measures 45.7cm/18", shipped complete in a quality jewellery presentation box.
Adjustable silk rope option (fully adjustable), shipped complete in a velvet gift bag.
- The Pendant measures approximately 2.5cm/0.98" in diameter.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.