Skip to content
- This stunning, high quality pendant is made from solid 925 sterling silver plated in 24k gold made into the shape of an oval with coloured crystals to represent the colours of the rainbow.
- As for symbolism, the rainbow is the symbol of faith and hope. In more recent history, the 20th century saw the rainbow used to symbolise moments and movements of social change. In the 1960s a rainbow flag was used at peace marches, in Italy and beyond, as it was in demonstrations against nuclear weapons. A symbol of an ongoing desire for peace.
- Perfect as a special gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity.
- Comes ready in a Gift Box.
- Pendant - 1cm/0.39inches in width x 1.4cm/0.55inches in height
- Solid 925 Sterling Silver Gold Plated Chain length - 45.7cm/18".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.