Skip to content
- This stunning, high quality pendant is made from solid 925 sterling silver and made into the shape of the celtic tree of life. The pendant also features high quality Cubic Zirconia crystals and two charms attached to its chain as shown.
- The Tree of Life is an image found throughout the Bible. It represents God's invitation of life, in all it's fullness, to people everywhere. The tree of life symbolises of a fresh start on life, positive energy, good health and a bright future. As a symbol of immortality. A tree grows old, yet it bears seeds that contain its very essence and in this way, the tree becomes immortal. As a symbol of growth and strength.
- Perfect as a special celtic gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity. Comes ready in a Gift Box.
- Approximate Measurements:
Pendant - 1.7cm/0.67inches in width x 1.8cm/0.71inches in height
Solid 925 Sterling Silver Plated Chain length - 45cm/17.72".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.