Skip to content
- These stunning, high quality earrings are made from real genuine cognac amber and are held together with solid 925 sterling silver made into the shape of acorns.
- Cognac Amber is an incredibly rare find, it is formed from tree resin which has fossilised over millions of years, producing the gemstone known as amber. Cognac amber resembles the rich brown colour of French brandy, and darker hues rank among the more sought-after shades of amber.
- As for symbolism, the little acorn, with time, can also be the start of a whole forest of mighty oak trees.
Acorns are considered to be a lucky symbol, representing prosperity, youthfulness, power and spiritual growth.
- Perfect as a special gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity. Comes ready in a Gift Box.
- Approximate Measurements:
1.7cm/0.67" in height x 1.1cm/0.43" in width (excluding earring hooks)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.