Skip to content
- The sterling silver pendant is handcrafted into a Miraculous Medal.
- The front of the miraculous medal depicts the Virgin Mary. The back of medal features an M, surmounted by a cross, with two hearts and 12 stars. The "M" is an abbreviation for "Mary". The cross represents the sacrifice of Jesus.
- The miraculous medal has been worn by some of the most influential people in the world. Mother Teresa, a nun known for her charitable lifestyle, was known to give these medals to people she met.
Today, these medals are worn by millions of Christians around the world to show their faith and connection to the Blessed Mother.
- This pendant is the perfect gift for protection and/or faith, or as a gift to yourself.
- The Pendant comes with a Sterling Silver Chain measuring approximately 45.7cm/18", shipped complete in a quality jewellery presentation box.
- The Sterling Silver Pendant measures approximately 1.4cm/0.55" in width x 1.8cm/0.71" in height.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.