- This stunning, high quality pendant is made from solid 925 sterling silver and 24k rose gold (as its red breast) made into the shape of a robin.
- The Red Robin celebrates spring with mellow song and symbolizes renewal, fresh beginnings, and hope. The Red Robin bird is also a symbol of pleasure, joy, contentment, satisfaction, clarity, rejuvenation, bright future and happiness. A robin is a small bird which has both spirit and symbolic meaning attached to them.
- Also, because the Victorian posties were nicknamed “robins” after the familiar red-breasted bird. The idea caught on so quickly that the robin became a symbol of Christmas in its own right. Other folklore associated with the bird's red-breast strengthen its connection to the Christmas story.
Perfect as a special gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity. Comes ready in a Gift Box.
- Pendant - 1.6cm/0.62inches in width x 1cm/0.39inches in height
- Solid 925 Sterling Silver Chain length - 45.7cm/18".