Skip to content
- This stunning, high quality pendant is made from solid 925 sterling silver made into the shape of the Scottish lion.
- Since 1603, the Lion rampant of Scotland has been incorporated into both the royal arms and royal banners of successive Scottish then British monarchs in order to symbolise Scotland; as can be seen today in the Royal Standard of the United Kingdom.
- Perfect as a special lucky gift for someone you care about or to wear yourself as a means of expressing your individuality and identity. Comes ready in a Gift Box.
- Approximate Measurements:
Pendant - 1.8cm/0.71inches in width x 1.3cm/0.51inches in height
Solid 925 Sterling Silver Chain length - 45.7cm/18".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.