Skip to content
- The sterling silver oxidised pendant is handcrafted into a Miraculous Medal.
- The front of the miraculous medal depicts the Virgin Mary. The back of medal features an M, surmounted by a cross, with two hearts and 12 stars. The "M" is an abbreviation for "Mary". The cross represents the sacrifice of Jesus.
- The miraculous medal has been worn by some of the most influential people in the world. Mother Teresa, a nun known for her charitable lifestyle, was known to give these medals to people she met.
- Today, these medals are worn by millions of Christians around the world to show their faith and connection to the Blessed Mother.
This pendant is the perfect gift for protection and/or faith, or as a gift to yourself.
- The Pendant comes with a Sterling Silver Chain measuring 45.7cm/18", shipped complete in a quality jewellery presentation box.
- The Sterling Silver Pendant measures approximately 1.4cm/0.55" in width x 2cm/0.78" in overall height.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.